blog design

Saturday, December 04, 2010

December Daily Pages

Long time no post, but it is photo heavy. Decided to play along with Ali E. this year and create a DD album. Took a while to put together and I started after Thanksgiving b/c that is when the season starts to me. I have to say that so far it is one of my fave projects. I already love the memories that are recorded in here. It is going to be chunky and full of goodness by the 25th. A great way to record Claire's first holiday season as well. If you are interested in the project details or want some great inspiration, check out the link. December Daily

***click each pic to see them larger.
 

3 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Keianna,
I'm so glad to see you again, it's been a long time since the colour site shot down and I haven't keep up w/everyone.
Glad to see you on 2 peas. Luv your daily album.
Good to see you again.
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

renee said...

Saw a post of yours over at 2Peas. So good to see you around. Your DD is beautiful!

Sasha hOlloway said...

LOVE this so much. You have more patience than me I cannot sit still long enough to do it. I have to though because they seem so fun