blog design

Monday, November 19, 2007

Here and There

Geez, I can't seem to keep the blog flow. My job switched over to a new system, so this is the first time I have been able to successfully log on at work. Not sure why it works now, but it does. I have been taking photos for my photo a day, but the photos haven't been everyday. I realized taht my life is a bit of a routine on soem days. I know, I know look for the beauty in your everyday, but pictures of my work space, my girls practicing cheer routines and my husband and I eating dinner can get a little mundane.

We went to see Beowolf in 3D this weekend. It was good. I wouldn't suggest seeing it in a regular theatre, you may focus on the plot holes. But in 3D it is worth the extra ticket price and the two hours of sitting. The graphics are amazing. We also went to a new restaurant called Wapango. It is latin fusion cooking. Whatever that means. They have build your own Mojito happy hour, which was well worth it :-)

I also downloaded the trial version of Elements 6.0 The demo video showed some amazing things you can do with it. I haven't played with it yet, but I can't wait for Thanksgiving break to try it out. If you have it, what are your thoughts????

Hopefully, I can add my pics later today. I do have some to add, I promise :-)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Glad to see you are doing well!!!!! My brother said the movie was good in 3D as well.